Want to give your architects free reign to build creative facades while reducing the physical footprint of fully sealed and thermally insulated facade systems, allowing you to maximize costly urban square meters? Our full facades enable architects to explore different forms, colors and textures while benefiting from the durability, watertightness, strength and mineral expression that only Ductal® can provide. But it’s Ductal®’s technical properties that bring a truly sustainable dimension to your architecture.
These lightweight panels offer:
- Easier manufacturing and installation on buildings covering large surface areas
- Exceptional energy efficiency when combined with insulation systems
- Resistance to environmental abuse, durability and low maintenance requirements ensure favorable Life Cycle Assessments (LCA)
- Maximize floor space (square meters or footage) with our efficient solution (when compared to conventional systems that stretch 25-30 cm)
Lightweight and thin facades
Looking to build net positive energy buildings that expand the imagination of architects? Ductal®’s ultra-high performance lightweight facade is an insulated, watertight, self-supporting solution. A durable concrete facade is paired with a self-supporting structure of precast panels featuring 3 cm of Ductal® and 20 cm of insulation for superior energy efficiency.
This sustainable construction solution has passed a French Scientific and Building Center assessment detailing its many advantages, including:
- Exceptional insulation/thickness ratios
- Treatment of thermal bridges between floor and facade
- Increased floor area
- Leak-proof cladding
- Flexible window placement